Charitable giving is a selfless act, which is why we recognize all donors who give to SMP Health – St. Andrew's. In our semi-annual newsletter, we mention those who give any size donation, and our Wall of Honor recognizes those who donate within the following seven giving levels:
- Support Line Club: $100 – $499
- Caring Club: $500 – $999
- Friends of SMP Health – St. Andrew’s Club: $1,000 – $4,999
- Visionary Club: $5,000 – $24,999
- Lifeline Club: $25,000 – $49,999
- Silver Lifeline Club: $50,000 – $99,999
- Golden Lifeline Club: $100,000 and above
Join one of the many active donor clubs that are dedicated to donating with social responsibility. For example, the 1913 Club (named after the year SMP Health – St. Andrew’s opened) has over 200 donors that actively donate to the hospital.
The only way we can be successful and prosperous at SMP Health – St. Andrew’s is through the donations we receive, regardless of the size. Thank you for considering to support us in our mission to bring the healing of Jesus Christ to each individual we serve.