In addition to our Christ-centered mission, we set policies and create documents in order to streamline day-to-day activities that align with modern healthcare. Find the document you’re looking for below.
- St. Andrew’s List of Charges (Price Transparency Initiative)
- SMP-St. Andrew’s 2020 FYE 990 Public Disclosure
- Authorization for Release of Records of PHI
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Healthcare Directive Form 2017
- SMP Health – St. Andrew’s Community Benefits 9-30-2022
- Charity Care / NHSC Application
- Financial Assistance/Caring Program Policy
- Financial Assistance Appendix A
- Financial Assistance Policy – Plain Language Summary
- Poverty Guidelines
- SMP Health – St. Andrew’s Non-Discrimination Policy
- Bottineau Community Health Needs Assessment – 2016
- Bottineau Community Health Needs Assessment – 2019
- Bottineau Community Health Needs Assessment – 2022
- Community Health Implementation Plan – 2022
- Community Health Implementation Plan – 2023
- Patient Guide to Using the MyCareCorner Portal
- MyCareCorner Patient Brochure
- Patient Guide to Add Additional Family Members to MyCareCorner Portal
- Self Pay Good Faith Estimate Notice
- No Surprise Billing Act
- No Surprise Billing Disclosure
Ask Me 3®
Ask Me 3® is an educational program that encourages patients and families to ask three specific questions of their providers to better understand their health conditions and how they can stay healthy.
These are the questions we encourage individuals to ask:
- What is my main problem?
- What do I need to do?
- Why is it important for me to do this?